I do DO DO need to find the time to reply to the comments, Phil -in his legacy notes- established that the comments were important, and I cannot agree more. The posts in the blog are a 10% of the this neighborhood, the other 90% are the comments and the ideas and interactions that you bring here, and ignites the fire of curiosity, expanded knowledge, fun, windows into the reality of others… Amazing really! Why do I not reply the comments then? Honestly: an overload of emails at work…
In any case, I am drifting away from the intention of today’s post, which is actually Annie’s contribution with a comment she left yesterday… Check it out below… and mark your calendars!
Well great minds think alike! I am delighted to see your references to Mission: Joy. Do you know it was made into a film? I’m friends with one of the filmmakers and was honored to give her notes on a rough cut many moons ago. On January 29th I am hosting a discussion of the film at a “Pilgrim Table” which is what I call the zooms I do with Pilgrimage in Place. Phil was my guest there many times, including October 9, his last full day on this earth. Sigh. In any case, if you like the book, I’m sure you will like the film, and it will be available to us for 72 hours ahead of time. I know a lot of the folks here are also in PIP and can get the info there, but not everyone. Just let me know if you would like me to extend the invitation to everyone here. <3 Much love to one and all. Let’s keep on walking!
Joy is in the air, loves,